WHAT STOMP BOXES ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH?

Rick,

I only use kinda-stompbox stuff when just grabbing a (electric or
electric bass) guitar now and then and rushing to start playing (which
I don't do that much today), and it's not even really stompbox, but
hey:

There's the small one: Zoom G2.1u into Boss DD20.
And there's the bigger one: Line6 POD X3 Live -> Boss DD20 -> EH SMM
w/Hazari -> Korg KP3.

(And if you want to chime in "hey, that Kaoss Pad is not a pedalboard
device", then you're wrong. On my track "Epilogue" (from the "Dem
Andenken eines Engels" album), there's a beautiful duet of me on
guitar and my right toes on KP1 ;).

You may notice that that both configurations have only one thing in
common: the DD20. Which prompts me to ask: any hardcore DSP
programmers here who would like to hack the DD20 so you can switch
back to a delay you had "left in background" (instead of just clearing
it when pressing the right footswitch for a second time)?

              Rainer