Re: What does it mean to you, to "release a record"?

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> I see your point,  Per.   It's well thought out and I respect it,  but I
>have a slightly different perspective
> to share.
////////////////////////////////
> In this way,  being prolific really helps me out,  even if I don't have
>high record sales.

I can't see that your perspective is much different than mine! Even
while being prolific your main outlet is still serving The Branding Of
Rick Walker process - another good example of what I was talking
about. I was saying that it's essential to share good stuff but I
didn't mean that it is bad for you to share more good stuff ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)