gismonti

Bill said:
"Ralph Towner once told me when I asked him if he had ever worked with
Egberto ,  said that they had been gotten together to do a record but
that despite what everyone thought, including each other would be an
ultimate meeting of minds, they didn't have a natural chemistry and
the project was shelved."

Which isn't to say that they didn't work together on an album - and
I'd like to quote Warren:
"Sol do Meio Dia is the album I love the most out of all the Gismonti
I've heard."
Which I have to second, and it also has Ralph Towner on it.

            Rainer

ps: yep, Gismonti is really outstanding all the way.