Re: Live Looping in an ensemble context

would you mind to create a little video how that works and sounds in praxis?

On 13 Dec 2008, at 20:06, William Walker wrote:

When my brother and I do duo or trio gigs, we sync our looperlatives up and away we go. The looperlative makes syncing easy as there is a separate record function for the person acting as the master (sync record/overdub) and the person acting as the slave (midi sync record/overdub). Simply by having both presets to use, this does away with the complication of having a midi patch bay determining the master slave relationship, and you can even forgo a midi merge box  if you have a midi controller that has a midi in and can act as a thru for the midi clock. If you add more loopers you could use passive midi merge boxes to allow everyone a chance to be master and a chance to be slave. Usually if I’m wearing my bondage biker gear, you know chaps without jeans, and Rick has on his fetish mask with the zipper mouth and latex body suit, its easy to……Oops I’m sorry I thought I was responding to the S&M blog site…my apologies.
Bill