Re: DISAGREEMENTS and THIS LIST was: Re: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunc

Speaking of logic, philosophy, and debating, and as a side-topic, years
ago
a logic quiz came out in Time Magazine. I took the liberty to convert that
quiz into a webpage, here:

http://www.krispenhartung.com/logicquiz/

It is a lot of fun. You can click until you get the right answers, and at
the bottom is a link that I created (not part of the original quiz), which
explains why the answers are correct.   All of the answers are based on
classic logic and rules of derivation - modus ponens, modus tolens, rules
of
necessary and sufficient conditions, etc   People with a back ground in
logic, mathematics, or electrical engineering (like my wife), typically
ace
this quiz.  My wife aced it without even trying...must have been all that
logic of gates, switches, etc, burned in her brain. :)

Kris