From: <kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2008 6:07 PM
Subject: OT: distortion, overdrive,fuzz,crunch,special sauce, secret goo

Quoting Mikkoz <biffoz@gmail.com>:

> Kris,
>
> I'm glad to see you at least admit your ob/com/anal behaviour is
> "annoying",
> "academic" and "pompous"....

I must admit, I am really taken aback and totally offended because...

all this build up... all these emails... and nothing -- NOTHING --
about the topic that I piqued my interest in the first place:

the SECRET GOO!!

I open each email, hoping to hear how secret Goo will help me find THE
SOUND that I've been looking for.

And, now I am all worked up -- and sad -- and disappointed that there
is still no goo.  NO F'N GOO!!!

And the lack of Secret Goo is an outrage!

I have tried to practice all day and I cannot concentrate because I
keep thinking that, "I wonder what this would sound like with some of
that secret goo?"  And, now, I find myself dissatisfied with my sound
because I just KNOW that it would sound so awesome if I just had a
dollop of secret goo.

Anyway, I'm trying to pull myself together now.  My wife and kids say
that I'm so obsessed with secret goo that they don't want to hang
around me anymore.  Even my cat runs away when I enter the room.  My
life is falling apart and I fear that without secret goo I may be
powerless to pull it together again.

Anyway, forgive me for ranting about secret goo here.  Things will improve.

Your loopy-looping friend from Missouri,

Kevin