Re: G.P's review of KLOBUCHAR'S MYSPACE

Wow . . . the NERVE!  I'd still stand by you in a swordfight dude!  You da man!  MikoNotMichael

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 1:04 PM, <Nemoguitt@aol.com> wrote:
here ya go my friends.....my 60 year wait to see my name in GUITAR PLAYER is over:

Klobuchar Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania "Twister"
"When Santana talked about weaving a spell versus generating repetition in the December '08 GP, Klobuchar should have listened. The main riff is vibey and spooky but it doesn't develope, and it isn't hypnotic either. There is no journey here, and the random guitar noises only uderscore the inertia. myspace/klobuchar10."

this was from the issue with METALLICA on the cover, in the RIFFS section, page 28.....i did get a set of strings and a tea-shirt out of the deal.....:).....thank goodness they didn't send me a GUITAR HERO toy.....:)m

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025)

--
Miko Biffle
Biffoz@Gmail.com