Re: Acapella Loopers

luv the 'camille' record "le fil".
heard about her when DavidByrne curated this show in nyc
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/06/arts/music/06zank.html
 called 'one note'-which really intrigued me being a drone guy and
concentrating on one note or chord.
also where would i find any vids w/ those eastern guys playing the one
string instruments w/ percussion?