There are even some videos on Youtube showing it in action. Here is one of them. There are others.

All the best,
Rev Fever

On Dec 17, 2008, at 5:15 AM, SP Goodman wrote:

The dear old Roland SH-101 did all of that. :)
eBay's got something like it I think.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:59 PM
Subject: OT : monophonic analog synth

hi,

for a new album project of mine, i would like to use a fully analog monophonic synth with arpeggiator, ring modulator, various lfo forms and modulation matrix. what would you suggest?

i have been working with the carrier out ( sinus wave ) from my mooger ring modulator with various analog and hardware fx, and man i was in analog sound heaven! :)

hey, by the way my new album will be released in january in the states. i am really very proud of it. will send an email to the list when it is officially released.

best.

Erdem Helvacioglu
www.erdemhelvacioglu.com
www.myspace.com/erdemhelvacioglu
"Altered Realities" album is out on New Albion Records:
chosen as"Album of the year 2007" by All About Jazz Magazine
www.newalbion.com/NA_CDS/NA131/NA131.htm
www.amazon.com/Helvacioglu-Altered-Realities-Erdem/dp/B000GFLE9A/sr=8-1/qid=1161162264/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/002-0939524-3125629?ie=UTF8