Re: Acapella Loopers

More Acapella Loopers:

- Martin O.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtdIQ8joO-E
I was very impressed seeing Martin O. looping live. Great performance! I
guess I'll report more in detail about his concert.

- Bobby McFerrin "Circle Songs": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0QyaQthr4
They don't use a looper but reflect the spirit of vocal looping. (Video is
a dance performance feat. a Circle Song). Simply beautiful music.

Artistists mentioned before:
- Juana Molina: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyCTVWdKa5U
- Imogen Heap
- Jamie Lidell, old stuff (excellent!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKqE1d1ucR
- Theo Bleckmann: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jAFxH2hzE

and there are some vocal loopers on this forum, too, of course (i.e.
vocaloop... ;-)

Buzap
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger