Re: Acapella Loopers

Cool, thanks. I'll be checking out Pushing Air and David Moss.

Funny, I guess Kid Beyond would, technically, classify as acapella
singing, though I didn't think of him in this sphere. He's certainly an
amazing performer, but his work doesn't do much for me, as least so far.
I'm mostly impressed by his technique and will be interested in hearing
stuff he does outside of the dance genre, which he seems to fit quite
(too?) neatly into.

Looking forward to your next work.!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com