Re: Kaki King (was: wood stomp box for bass drum)

When she first hit the scene she wasn't looping, someone from here asked if she was and she said no, and it seemed sort of a point of pride.  Then she had David Torn produce an album and did a little looping.  Then she pretty much ditched the solo acoustic sound by getting a band, singing and playing more electric guitar.

TH

Mhmm...after reading that text on the page Rick referenced, and
looking at some of her videos, I wonder:
Did anyone tell her about our looping stuff? Perhaps that could help
with that problem of "running up against the limitations of the solo
acoustic sound"