Re: LP1 feedback (was here and now / evolving loops)

> Per wrote:
> Oh... OUCH! You mean it's only available from an analog jack?
> But I guess that can be changed in future LP1 software upgrades?
> MIDI CC control is quite effective for any continuous parameter.

> Erhm.. wasn't that what I suggested? And didn't you say in the first
> sentence that it's not possible with the LP1? I admit I'm losing track
> of this discussion now ;-))

I can imagine you're lost, my fault :) The LP1 was I think originally
designed to trigger up to 8 “LP1 functions” like rec, dub, replace,
reverse etc with a single program change and volume + feedback using a CC
message from a expression pedal. A series of 1 to 8 LP1 functions is
called a midi or user button. Later on, Bob also added midi CC’s to
trigger them.

The point is that “feedback xx” does not exist in the list of available
functions. It does have feedback -10%, “feedback 10%, feedback 100% but
not a configurable value like feedback 65% etc. In addition to that, you
can assign a continuous controller to control feedback from 0-100%

Is this better? : )

---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm