Re: here and now / evolving loops

> > All of the loopers I know have either a
> > fixed feedback value somewhere in the upper range, or they allow you
> > to adjust feedback (think Repeater) but only while you're overdubbing
> > (I believe this is called "secondary feedback" in the EDP realm) - the
> > sole exception being the EDP, and of course any delay effect (DD20, D2

With the LP1, you can store level, feedback, and pan for each track in 10
presets and call them with a single pc or cc message. That's how I plan to
initialize my looper for a particular song structure. And you can always
change the initial feedback value regardless of the status of a track,
just like a delay.
---
Sjaak
http://www.livelooping.be/
http://www.overgaauw.be/
http://www.myspace.com/sjaakovergaauw

---
Reeds meer dan 2000 Scarlet klanten betalen geen abonnement meer!
Doe mee en surf ook gratis! >> http://www.scarlet.be/nl/mgm