Re: Re: Boss RC-50. Switcing Patch on stage. Loop End mode. It doesnotwork!

Hi Buzap!
This week end i will upgrade my rc-50 and perform more tests.

You wrote (answering my question):
me>> why, when i use "immediate" mode to change patch there is not delay
time?
you>Does it really work without delay in immediate mode? That would be
surprising.

I'm sure: it start immediately, without any delay... i perform it with
an only "drum test"... on beat it sound great... but it's so hard to
press in time the pedal!!! it is not applicable on live performance...
you know :(

Do you know if is there an unoffical envelop group for boss products?
I'm a computer science engenieer... maybe I can try to write some code
 to fix the bug... but I need the uncompiled code (not exadecimal like
the bin files).

Best regard Buzap!
Giovanni

ps: excuse me for my english! I'm italian: i've studied it at school
and no more... many years ago!