Re: OT: live/firebox/kaoss pad problems (not sure which but something's wrong)

thanks for all your help guys. it turns out it was my lack of
knowledge that made this so painful. I didn't realize that the line
ins would pick up so little sound when the mic was plugged in, and
it's my only other device capable of inputting to the box besides the
pad. turns out the cable going from the pad to the firebox just
recently broke and that was the whole problem. after swapping the
cables everything works fine now.

thanks again for all the help!
-Nick