Re: OT: live/firebox/kaoss pad problems (not sure which but something's wrong)

On Dec 13, 2008, at 6:29 PM, Nick wrote:

>  the
> mixer itself doesn't show current input volumes, so I just messed with
> the line in levels to find out what I said above while watching the
> levels in live.

Why doesn't the mixer show input volume? That seems like a basic
function.

> So..not sure where to go from here but I've tested just about
> everything now.

Sorry if this is too obvious but have you looked at the Audio/MIDI
Setup utility recently?
Are outputs as desired? Is the sampling rate output as desired? Look
at the sliders there, have any mutes in the output been activated?

If you have ruled out cables and hardware, you might try Cycling 74's
Soundflower and see if a configuration with that would help.

Email me directly if you want to follow up considering OT.

regards

BobC