Re: Brother and Sister Sync (still about Live Looping in an ensemble context)

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Matthias Grob <matilists@atarde.com.br>
wrote:

> or NeighborSync
> ...imagine if the Sync was wireless and you could sync to someone living
> next door
> who already synced to someone else in the building
> and the ones living in between would listen to that groovy mixture...
> Matthias

Great joke ;-)   ... but seriously, wouldn't it be technically
possible to create a wireless looper sync bass station? Some thing
that works along your Bother/Sister/Nighbor.... whatever- sync
protocol and provides a house clock by wireless distribution? I'm
seeing all these cool devices around now, like for example Apple's
Airport Bass Station 2. And when my MacBook came with a remote control
that uses Bluetooth, so I can sit in my sofa and pause my video on the
laptop five meters away, or open and close applications. Someone made
the Wii control for Nintendo which seems to work flawlessly.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)