Re: OT SANTA CRUZ site of the Y2K9 International Live Looping Festival

My favorite part is the "robes with built in hoodies" and the part
about "oceans of coffee."

I'm in.

Can I paint "icons"?

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian
http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian
http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes

"You can safely assume that you've created God in your own image when
it turns out that God hates all the same people you do."  —  Anne
Lamott (Traveling Mercies, although on page 22 of Bird by Bird she
attributes this quote to "my priest friend Tom")