Re: Vortex problem

The rotary encoders are notorious for early failure.  They're almost always the problem.  I've had a couple repaired by Lexicon, but I've also had them sent them to me and installed them  myself semi-successfully. (one screwup with overheating and destroying the pot).  I've had 6 or 7 Vortexes and one last one in my rack that acts semi-weird and I'm really starting to become very of dealing with them. Gotta find something new for parallel stereo tweakage!