Re: Kaoss pad 3 LED matrix controller idea for LP1

>I've installed it on the left side of
> my stage piano, I'm controlling the KP3 with my left hand. The good
> thing about it is that I have better visual control about what's
> happening with the LP1 while looping. Imo a good alternative for
> keyboard players or if you want to have a small but very powerful midi
> controller and FX unit.

The same for me: My KP is always on the left of my piano, till I bought it
in 2005.

> Of course, the KP3 also has it's minus. The most annoying thing is that,
> once you are in the external midi control mode, you can't use the
> internal KP3 effects or play samples... Why?

That's very strange...I use my KP2 to send MIDI data to Mobius,
at the same time i can use its internal effects and/or play sanples.
Are you sure about the fact that the KP3 has this ...."bug" ?

Fabio
www.eterogeneo.com
www.myspace.com/eterogeneo