Re: # delays, mods, boss, fx loops, moog... for andrew gallasch

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 4:53 AM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Genie is really cool indeed,how is he looping his voice i dont recall
>seeing any mixers,is the DL4 all he uses?

Yes, basically. I've seen him live twice and he plugs both a mic and a
guitar into the DL4. I don't know if that is possible, if not I guess
he has some sort of "merger" - maybe a mixer. But he does certainly
not "mix", all blending of sounds are performed by playing the guitar
and the DL4 by hands and feet.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)