Re: Ubetoo Live Looping category

youhou, Warren, very well done!

Andy Butler writes it as one word, so its a new word: LiveLooping
I like that better, too
what do you think?

On 8 Dec 2008, at 11:10, Warren Sirota wrote:

So, just for the heck of it, I sent a request to create a Live Looping category over at Ubetoo. Here's the reply:

Thanks for your request. I have honestly never heard of Live Looping before,
but have now added the category to the music categories on our website to
try it out. Please tell your friends they're welcome to upload. If the
category hasn't grown enough within the nearest few weeks it may risk being
removed in the future, same as for all other small categories, so start
posting! Thanks for the feedback.

So, there should now be a Live Looping category at Ubetoo. I'm going to move my Live Looping pieces over to that category today. So, if you wish to categorize some of your music this way, here is an opportunity.

Warren
http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6679
http://www.warrensirota.com