New songs uploaded/work vs. inspiration

So I've been hanging around the list for a while now, and decided it was
time to share. I created a ubetoo account and uploaded some of my most
recent work. I don't think any of it is more than a couple of weeks old.

This is somewhat relevant to the Inspiration/Work thread, in that all
these pieces are the result of a decision I made a few months ago to play
every day and record it. I have been shocked at the diversity of my output
as a result of this daily discipline. So many times I felt uninspired when
I began, but somewhere along the line, BANG! It hit.

The pieces are not particualrly polished because part of the contract is
that I don't spend any more than an hour and a half composing/recording
anything, and that includes warm-up time. I spend a little time after the
fact mixing down in Live or Sonar, but I've generated so much material as
a result of this disciplne that I literally don' have time to mix
everything down. So I mix down as rapidly as possible, doing little more
than set panning and levels.Very little post effects are used...a rare
compressor or eq is the extent of it.

In the next couple of months I will be putting effort in to creating a
polished album (or three...I've generated that much material in the last
couple of months!), and hopefully start playing some shows.

Here's the link:

http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=7049

-George