Performing with Multiple Looped Sections

Hello.

I'm looking to finally invest in a looping system, but wanted some advice on which hardware or software device would suit my needs.

I've seen numerous videos and performances throughout the years of people looping. But I don't think I've ever seen someone use multiple loop sections that transition from one to the next. Usually, the musician is looping the same drumbeat and adding/subtracting instruments.

What I'd like to do is have loops that represent the verse, loops that represent the chorus, loops that represent the bridge - and be able to switch back and forth between the sections in real time, with the ability to add/subtract sounds to each section.

Additionally, a device with multiple outputs is preferred, so that the house PA can mix the signals properly... unless there's another workaround I'm not thinking of.

Any help/advice/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
- Steven