Re: ART Regular Output vs. Inspiration

Yeah, the Grateful Dead and Alembic were some of the first musicians
to utilize advanced filters and other high end electronics within
there instruments.

This was also slightly ahead of my time, but maybe some of the older
guys can explain what a show sounded like when all those Marshall
stacks weren't just props like they are today.
These days, everything goes through the PA. What did it sound like
when only drums and vox went through the PA?