Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

I can only speak for the RME FireFace400 out of hands-on experience,
but with this interface's "RME mixer" software driver it would be
possible to take out two cables (stereo left/right), run them into a
reverb unit and then back into the FireFAce400 to route them to the
output that goes to the PA speakers. My main looping rig already uses
this physical patching technique to send the signal from one
standalone software into another standalone software while still
feeding both software's main output into the house PA output.

I know MOTU audio interfaces come with at similar software mixer, so
maybe adding a reverb unit by physical patching would be possible
there as well?

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen