Re: effective mobius,mixer and soundcard routing

Hi Buzap,
i am glad you jumped on this subject,i was just going to ask if i could
route the soundcard with mobius through a software reverb efx plugin or
something instead of returning it back to my hardware mixer to get that
post reverb,how could this be done?
But isnt there a soundcard outhere that has all its individual outs to a
simple integrated software mixer with 3 band eq and simple reverb effects
outhere? hard to believe,i remember one of the first soundcard that came
out with a breakbox i think it was called Aardvark had that.I was thinking
that maybe the RME FW400 could be a solution to exclude a hardware mixer
alltogether because you can route assign all its outs to a specific port
(unlike the firebox) which mobius requires,but then i am back to the
problem of not having eqs and reverb on its software mixer to fine tune my
acoustic guitar and other acoustic instruments.
So basically what id like is: having all my instruments plugged in to the
inputs of a soundcard,then eq and add a bit of reverb to every instrument
independently then loop them with mobius and have a bit of post reverb to
have a little bit of natural trail so when i pause or stop loops it doesnt
sound so dry,isnt this possible??
after looping with mobius i am going to find it very hard to go back to my
mono EDP plugged to my sends of my hardware mixer,please tell me there is
a solution!!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom