Re: Augustus Loop 2.0 scripting question.

> Yes, but didn't mean that. I meant that there is no listing what the
> looper's commands has to look like when phrased in Lua. As for an
> example: should I write "Master Feedback", "MasterFeedback" or simply
> "Feedback" in my script?

Those strings are just the parameter names - the same names that
appear in the top right of the AL GUI when you move the mouse over a
control, and again the same names as are displayed in the default host
UI of e.g. Live or whatever.

So in this case it would be "Master feedback".