Re: Gordius foot controller user experiences

Bill Walker was using one at the Y2K8,to my surprise the screen was
smaller than i thought!I recall Bill saying that he was initially lost
with it but other than that a very powerful controller.I didnt think the
clikcing was an issue at all after seeing him play

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom