Re: Augustus Loop 2.0 scripting question.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone have had the time to look into the new
> scripting option with Agustus Loop 2.0? There are some free scripts on
> the Expert Sleepers web site but not for what I'd like to do.
>
> My question is if it would be possible to write a script, for a multi
> track set up containing several instances of the looper, that would
> select which one of the instances that will react on a given MIDI
> input?

I may just have found a clue when reading the "multilooper" lua script:
(need to try it out first to be sure though)

requestNoteOn( 76, setupMultiloop )
requestNoteOn( 77, selectPreviousLoop )
requestNoteOn( 78, selectNextLoop )
requestNoteOn( 79, toggleOpenCurrentLoop )
requestNoteOn( 80, toggleFreezeCurrentLoop )
requestNoteOn( 81, clearCurrentLoop )

I guess we users can simply add stuff as we prefer, using this scripting
style?

--> Os,
will there be a listing published of how to write the Augustus Looper
commands/functions/parameters in LUA?

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen