Re: Looping Newbie!

Yeah, that's me!  I played the first set on Sunday so only a few people saw it.  You guys really impressed me with your willingness to share knowledge and support one another.

We  never did finish that rewrite of Satisfaction....

Lindsey

---
Hey Lindsey,
your name rings a bell...are u the girl who Rick introduced us to after the Goth night party and we procceded to party all night at another Ricks friends house, and who also spent the night at Ricks that night?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom