Re: New recorded piece uploaded for sharing: "Yellow Music Box"

Brilliant Stuff Per.
Love this piece.
I've been trying something similar with bass harmonics, but I find it
difficult to keep it interesting when I perform live.
I really like the organic feel.

Andre Donawa

http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa