Re: New recorded piece uploaded for sharing: "Yellow Music Box"

Per,

ROTFLMAOWD ("WD="With Delight")!! ... Per, this is brilliant ...

Okay, time for a full accounting. Who else got this little gizmos? I think the idea was brilliant and see lots of possibilities, so who else has been working with them and what can you show us?

(Reaching for my credit card even now to order a couple)

Bets,

Dennis