Re: EDP: Issues with TempoSelect when MoreLoops=2

Eureka!

It seems that the key to this is that I have to end the 2nd loop by
pressing NextLoop rather than Record.  This way, I get 2 loops of the
correct cycle length.

For the record, settings were

AutoRecord=on
LoopCopy=ti (but provisional testing setting it to off seemed to work
equally well)
SwitchQuant=Off
Quantise=Loop
Sync=out (but this is mandatory for tempo select anyway)

Phew.  big thanks to Andy and Travis for their help and getting me think
in the right direction.  lots of fun ahead :)

Stephen