Re: EDP: Issues with TempoSelect when MoreLoops=2

> with the following setting
> AutoRecord=Off
> LoopCopy = ti  (time)
> SwitchQuant = Off
>
> set tempo
>
> record loop 1, let it run
>
> then to record loop 2 hit Next,
> and when you have enough cycles hit Rec.
> Then toggle between the loops with Next.

OK Andy, I tried this exactly as suggested.  I've set the tempo to 120bpm,
(btw 8th/Cycles=8, so that the display reads 2.0 for the cycle length).
What happens is that the first loop records just fine for as long as I
need.  When I switch to Next Loop, the display shows me that it's on loop2
(OK), the red LED counts time as usual (OK) and the green cycle LED counts
up as I think it should (ie, it increments by one every 2 seconds).  BUT
when I press RECORD, the display stops at, say, 3.6 or 5.4, ie NOT a
multiple of 2 as expected.

This is now happening consistently (previously I thought I was getting it
work OK sometimes, so consistency is good anyway).  Also, previously, even
when it was working OK, I'd save the preset parameter, but when I came
back it to it later, it wouldn't work.

> ps a brief list of edp parameters that you are using is a
> great help,
> especially any that you changed from default.

I know this would help you, but as an EDP novice, I don't really know at
this stage what parameters might or might not be relevant.  You'll have to
bear with me on this until I'm more aware of what I'm doing. With this in
mind, other parameters set that ? might be relevant are Quantize=Off,
RoundMode=rnd

> pps
> you might like to remove "stevoj@yahoo.com" from
> your <reply-to> field