Nick & Bernhard

Some time ago, I created some tracks that featured Bernhard's loops
along with my own music. I've been struggling to find a way of
releasing them as a coherent set (ie on a CD). After a shameful
length of time, I've struck a deal to have them remastered by a real
expert called Paschal Byrne (he's worked with some of the biggest
names around). I'm hoping this might open more doors.

This remastering isn't complete yet, but I thought I'd post one of
the "pre" tracks online, with a real amateur-hour video to accompany
it.

http://vimeo.com/2361676

I've added it to the fledgeling vimeo group livelooping

http://vimeo.com/groups/livelooping