Urgent EDP Help Required!

Hello LD er's ,

Forgive the drama, but I'm in pretty desperate need of some help.... I'm trying to rehearse for a live film score gig in a day from now (!) and one of my two white face Gibson branded EDP's running Loop III v.5 (I know, I know, I still haven't upgraded to Loop IV yet!) has decided to start going all screwy on me!

Here;s the situation:..
Upon powering up it will just scroll "Loop 3" as per normal, but that's pretty much it, it's seemingly not booting up properly. After a while it will display "(Loop)1 8.8.8.8L(Loops) " at me; the parameter LED is on, as is Record (green) & NextLoop(green) whilst Multiply is lit (orange). Pressing any button whatsoever whilst in this state simply brings up the (or a brief flash of something else i can't make out) before beginning the scrolling "Loop III" all over again..... :(

If left untouched for a while the aforementioned display changes to (Loop)1 with no LoopTime given and 8L in the Multiple column (note I never use the 8 Loops setting, so I've no idea why it's hung on that.) and the Feedback LED flashes as though there's some kind of loop in there cycling through, when clearly there's not. Again, any pushes of REC crash it back to the opening screen scroll.... :( x 2

Curiously, it still receives MIDI clock from the other Master EDP....
Power connections seem fine, I've tried booting up in every combination ...with and without Footpedals ( the original model) Feedback CV pedals and MIDI/ Sync jacks in (yes, they are TRS BTW), with Master EDP on and off...nothing seems to break the spell.

Can anyone offer advice on this phenomena? I've searched for info on how to reset the EDP but can't find out if that's even possible, short of the Parameter Default Reset (holding down PAR Key whilst powering up) ...Of course, I've tried that to no avail!  : ( x 3

I've always had a love/hate relationship with my EDPs over the years, what with they're strange behaviours and sensitive footpedals, but this is by far the weirdest and most ill-timed debacle of them all! If anyone is kind enough to offer some help, I would appreciate it immensely!

Thanks in advance,
daniel

..Is there anyway to reset or reinitialize the EDP OS?

Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now.