FS: Little DD-20 looping rig, complete

Selling my little cheap-as-poss. stereo looping rig: A Boss DD-20 with
a 3rd-Hand foot pedal attached to the delay feedback, plus an Ernie
Ball stereo volume pedal for actually-goes-to-0dB input control.
Includes a PSA-120 adapter, and a little plastic Boss foot switch for
jacking into the back of the DD-20 to tap tempo, etc. Clean,
untraveled, and documented. They're pals; can't bare to separate…

Picture here:
http://tinyurl.com/6dpfeu

Product details:
DD-20: http://tinyurl.com/6dyp3n
3rd Hand: http://tinyurl.com/666kq7
Ernie Ball: http://tinyurl.com/6dj2r4

Best offer over $325, plus shipping.

Thanks,

David
1096 Winchuck River Road
Brookings, OR 97415
541-412-2793

(I'll be away tomorrow, back Sunday afternoon)