What shall I buy? EDP or Looperlative?

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Take your sides, choose your weapons, and attack!!!!

Background: Earlier this year I was beaten up by a motorcycle gang member: The Court case was this week, he went to prison 21 days, and is gonna pay me 20,000 kroner. Now I aint spending all, you understand, (getting married in a few weeks so need some cash for that).
BUT FIRST...
No Software arguments here please...
Mobius has won the software battle so far, for me... but Im still a hardware guy, and have ALWAYS wanted a new EDP. I am tempted by the Looperlative also. I HAVE the comparison charts, I know the feature set, (although Im not sure if there is a current LP1 wiki or something, its of course being updated all the time)

To the question Batman:

WHICH SHOULD I BUY?

Heres what I know, and care about:

EDP
Pros: I love the EDP - No new learning curve -  I want to play one 8ths value on one machine off a different 8ths value on the other - loop windowing - can be used as stereo pair (not too bothered by this)
Cons: No more updates (How I dream of what would be in Loop5) - In reality, will I not really need a second Identical machine, will I just decide, ok now Ill loop on EDP 2, without there being a real advantage, what 2 machine tricks am I NOT thinking about - sound quality, mono. Only one octave pitch shift.

Looperlative
Pros: Multiple loops (dont really care about this, annoys me in Repeater infact) Interesting scramble option, STILL BEING UPDATED (big plus) - Easy peasy footpedal programing - multiple speeds (but no pitch shift without speed change right??)
Cons: Expensive, is it worth it? Something funny about the UNDO caperbilities, am I right? (most important button if you are me!! LOL ) - Little bit complicated, but I guess i will geddit after a while. Seems great for "song construction",  but how is it at snip, cut, insert, multiply cut, cut, snippety snip, type stuff? No Loop windowing.  Bit more front panel pushing... can I get all the things I need onto one bank of an FCB without having to push up and down all the time...? Ive read lots of confusion about keeping multiple tracks in synch, but Im sure thats just a settings thing right? (not in the slightest bit interested in drifting out of synch loops, not even in ambient floaty stuff, I want rock hard rythmic timing between my boxes, and struggle to get it)

So theres what I know, what I have read or mis-read. Please correct me and FIGHT for YOUR box.
Remember I HAVE an EDP, Dont need arguments for that, but DEFINATELY need arguments for having two!!!
I DEFINATELY WANT TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE BOTH!!!

Help me decide guys, and let it be a Happy Loopy Christmas

Mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094