Re: New CD Project - Looking for a Partner

Hi Kris

sounds interesting. Would you consider using rhythmic tracks/beats from various different musicians? I would love to take part but alas time to devote to a full album of tracks might be difficult a this time. If yuo fancy hearing some of my stuff: www.myspace.com/maxstarcke

Regards,
Max Starcke