RE: echoplex questions

This is far and away the best thing you can do, and in my opinion you
should
do it about every six months whether you have problems or not.  The EDP has
so many deep options that there may be undiscovered joys for you after just
a little experimenting.  Just write down your working settings so they can
be re-accomplished easily, and start swapping things around.  I found out
about the loop window accidentally by doing this, then found it explained
in
the manual.

I've used my EDP on (estimated) 5-600 gigs and I'm still only utilizing a
small part of its capability.

dave

(I can see I'm gonna have to set up my rig and do some experimenting
to see if I can replicate the condition and learn from this
experience.)
-

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com