Re: That One Guy

that 1 guy is a friend o' mine.
being the roadie for MERMEN i got to know Mike well when he joined the
band in the 90s as bass player and pipe soloist.
he was one of the early users of edp and has some very un usual thoughts
on the creative process.
we went to the >MINUTEMEN< mike watt movie that came out a while ago about
that great band from Pedro...
rip D BOON.
one of my many memories was heftin'& schleppin(roadie terms) his two
COMMUNITY double 18s that he toured w/.
thankfully he now pluggs into the p.a.
great guy-looper-artist