What's the Max you would pay for a Lexicon Jamman?

Hello,

I am interested in buying a Lexicon Jamman with the 32 second upgrade, pedals, etc. I see these listed on Ebay periodically and they obviously range from very used condition to excellent. I'd like to ask those with experience what the going rate for one of these would be on the high end. The other day I saw one sell for $630. Is this high? Or Low? About right?

The reason I ask is that there are other loopers availalble and am not sure whether picking up a Jamman for 600-700 bucks is good or just getting something like the Echoplex or Looperlative if I'm going to pay that much or more.

My absolute must requirement is that it syncs with Midi. I use keyboards, sequencers, and drum machines and will need this functionality. There are many other great loopers out there, but some of these have no midi functions or are terrible at midi synch. I have heard that the Gibson Echoplex and Lexicon Jamman are excellent at this.

Any thoughts about what you would pay for one of these would be greatly appreciated. ( I understand some may say whatever it's worth to you, but I'd like to know the general consensus. ) Thank you!

Jim