Re: BIG CONGRATS TO MICHAEL BEARPARK AND CO.

Hi all,

related to this, Mike and I were interviewed yesterday for a podcast:

http://weheartmusic.vox.com/library/post/whm034-gladshot-darkroom-and-good-night-states.html

(from 18:15 in the embedded player)

Thinking about it, I'm not sure we used the word 'looping' once in the
whole thing!

cheers,
os.

--