Re: mobius question

This script works,the only problem is that you will not see track 4 being
the chosen one to be recorded into.I have also tried every script to
simply go straight into record mode when you choose the "next track"
function like it works on the "next loop" in the EDP, but no success
yet.it is such an essential feature and i am desperately waiting on
it,Jeff do we have a chance?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom