Re: mobius question

------Original Message------
From: Jeffrey Larson
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
ReplyTo: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Nov 22, 2008 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: mobius question

 > Hey Jeff, does Mobius respond to both Midi-Note and CC at the same
time,
 > or is it either/or like EDP?

You can bind functions to any combination of Notes, CC's and Program
Changes.
Supporting program changes is nice for really simple pedals that
people often have when they first get started, but they usually
move on to a pedal with momentary switches.  Of course, "sus" functions
don't work very well with program changes :-)

I don't think too many people use combinations.  If you have an FCB
you use notes, Ground Control CC's, MIDI Moose PGM's, etc.  You would
need combinations for people that have a Ground Control Pro at their
feet and also something like a Trigger Finger or keyboard for chromatic
speed changes and loop triggers.

Jeff