Re: OT: definition of (contemporary) Rock 'n' Roll

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Rainer Straschill
<moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Could anyone give me a definition of (contemporary, not the Elvis
> kind) Rock 'n' Roll?

No. Some people define it by the way they live their life. I don't
think it's possible to define it just in musical terms. It's a lot
about attitude and sometimes that attitude reflects in the music. Then
there is also the commercial backlash culture, created by corporations
that advertise gadgets targeting "Rock 'n' Roll wannabies". It's a
mess....

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen