Re: FS: Effects, synths, theremin, Vintage and otherwise

dang.. too slow, I want that too!!!
But thanks for reminding me of it.. Im interested in a new modulator right now... Im wanting to offload my MOFX (a rack space issue) and this will make a nice tabletop replacement... Anyone else got one gathering dust?