Re: OT: slow HD+Logic (was: upgrading my MacBook)

He must be talking about monitoring through the software. If I record
someone that wants "a bit reverb on the mic input" I do software
monitoring for an effect send loop with a software reverb plug-in. But
I never do it for the direct signal, because of the latency problem.
Regarding reverb it is not a monitoring problem since reverb has no
timing and thus doesn't sound bad when under latency.

Per